Minimum Competency Vocational Course
|2||AUTO ENGINEERIG TECHNOLOGY||20|
|3||ACCOUNTING & AUDITING||20|
Instructions for MCVC under its new education policy
- The Government of Maharashtra began the MCVC programme at the + 2 level in the academic year 1988-89
- This programme is different from the vocational courses taught to junior college students. The syllabus is prepared in line with the structure recommended by the NCERT, and is designed to equip the students adequately with the minimum competence required for self-employment and in the industry.
- All courses are of two years' duration. While 80% of the time is for the vocational subjects, 20% is allotted for English.
- For applicants who complete this course, the central government is making arrangements for providing a year long training. This training would equip them with the skills required for setting up their own enterprise in the future.
- On successfully completing the Std. XII of this course, candidates become eligible to apply for the following courses: Bachelor's degrees in Arts, Commerce and Social Work. Students of Electronics Technology may also apply for B.Sc. (Electronics) part1
SALIENT FEATURES OF MCVC WING
- Practical with advance machineries and technologies.
- computer training
- Experienced teacher staff.
- Guidance about driving license